Baseball and softball organization located in Affton, MO (suburb of St. Louis, MO) committed to the social, athletic, and mental development of the youth of the community.

My my My my

Hitting & Fielding Instruction
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: Hitting & Fielding Instruction
Posted by: Amanda Saito of afftonaa.com
Date/Time:
Looking to make big strides during the off-season? Want to improve based on your fall season? Looking to hit with more power than last summer? THE BEST TIME TO IMPROVE AND CHANGE YOUR SWING IS IN THE OFF-SEASON!

Amanda Roberts Saito has been playing and coaching in St. Louis her entire life. With over 10 years of professional hitting and fielding instruction, Amanda has helped many girls reach the college level. A Washington University Alum, Amanda helped lead the college team to being ranked 1st in the nation, and a 47-1 record her junior year. Her summer team, The St. Louis Sluggers finished 3rd at ASA Nationals in 18U, finishing that year with an 89-7 record. While coaching at Lindenwood University-Belleville, she also helped her team win back to back USCAA National Championships.

She can work on anything but pitching or catching, and is currently accepting new clients to fill her available spots. Lessons are held at the brand new Naturals Academy in South County. For more information, please email Amanda at amanda.morgan919@gmail.com and check out her facebook page: Swings by Saito.  
     Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
Hitting & Fielding Instruction  Amanda Saito   2 weeks ago