Baseball and softball organization located in Affton, MO (suburb of St. Louis, MO) committed to the social, athletic, and mental development of the youth of the community.

My my My my

10U 08's STL Mayhem Fastpitch
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: 10U 08's STL Mayhem Fastpitch
Posted by: Shawn Raphael of arnoldathletic.com
Date/Time:
If your a serious player ready to commit the STL Mayhem are searching out players born with a 2008 birth year to join our competitive fun, high energy, fast paced organization. We are set to expand with a second 08 team for the 2019 Spring/Summer season as well as add 09 and 10 birth year teams and players.
Don't feel pressured and told you have to make a decision before you talk with us. Come see our amazing facility we train at year round the STL BUD DOME 2 as well as learn about are amazing off season training regiment. You owe it to your daughter to look at every option without the pressure of being told you have to make a decision now. Remember they are 8, 9 and 10 year olds with a desire to be on a winning team. We care just as much about the parents as we do about the athlete.
email us at stlmayhemfastpitch@gmail.com to set up an evaluation of your daughter/daughters.

Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
10U 08's STL Mayhem Fastpitch  Shawn Raphael   3 weeks ago