Baseball and softball organization located in Affton, MO (suburb of St. Louis, MO) committed to the social, athletic, and mental development of the youth of the community.

My my My my

Catching Lessons with a Previous Collegiate Catcher
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: Catching Lessons with a Previous Collegiate Catcher
Posted by: kereana of arnoldathletic.com
Date/Time:
"You might scare me. You might beat me. You might even tell me that I cannot. But there's one thing you'll never do, steal on me!!!!" " No pitcher is worth a darn...without a CATCHER making them look good!" In my opinion catching is the most important position on the field. Catcher?s are the glue that holds the team together. While pitching is important, having a strong catcher is essential. There are so many things that a catcher needs to know how to do physically, mentally, and emotionally in order to be the most effective player for themselves and for the leadership of the team. Catching is not a position where you can just never practice. It is a learned skill that must be worked on everyday. As a coach and a previous college catcher, I am able to train catcher's effectively and knows what it takes to get the the next level. I currently have spots open to take in new catchers ages 10u-18u. If interested please text 636-675-2271 or email triplethreatfastpitch@gmail.com. Feel free to check out our website triplethreatfastpitch.net

Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
Catching Lessons with a Previous Collegiate Catcher  kereana   3 weeks ago