Baseball and softball organization located in Affton, MO (suburb of St. Louis, MO) committed to the social, athletic, and mental development of the youth of the community.

My my My my

4x4 Winter Hitting League
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: 4x4 Winter Hitting League
Posted by: kereana of arnoldathletic.com
Date/Time:
DO YOU WANT TO STAY FRESH DURING THE OFF SEASON? DO YOU LIKE NUMBERS AND SPECIFIC STATS? DO YOU LIKE BRAGGING RIGHTS?......THEN THIS 4 X 4 WINTER LEAGUE IS THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY AND HAS LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE!!

4x4 Hitting League Overview:

The 4 On 4 Hitting league gives players an immense opportunity to practice their hitting and pitching in a simulated, competitive, and fun environment during the winter. Teams consist of four players: a pitcher, a catcher, and two additional players. The pitcher will pitch from regulation distance based on age. These teams will compete against each other in a 5 inning game with 1 hour time limit. Each inning will consists of a minimum of 2 at bats per inning per player. Each team will get 6 games with a championship game at the end for the top two seeds. There will be a maximum of 6 teams in each division. Hitting stations will be set up for batters in between innings to use to improve their swing with professional coaches on hand to assist.

How The Technology Works!

Technology (HitTrax) will be used to simulate the game. HitTrax real-time statistics and key performance matrix such as, ball velocity, distance, pitch speed, late break of pitch, strike zone analysis, spray charts, and more. The immediate feedback empowers hitters and pitchers, leading to more productive training sessions with quantitative results.

League Dates:

Winter Session 1:
10U open, 12U open, 14U open, and 16U open on Fridays and Sundays starting 10/26/2018 and ending 12/16/2018.

Winter Session 2:
10U open, 12U open, 14U open, and 16U open on Fridays and Saturdays starting 1/4/2019 and ending 2/16/2019.

Please follow the link to our website to register and pay online. Registration and payment must be complete before a camper is officially registered. Registration deadline for Winter Session 1 is October 21st, 2018 and registration for Session 2 is December 31st.
https://www.triplethreatfastpitch.net/  
     Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
4x4 Winter Hitting League  kereana   2 months ago