Baseball and softball organization located in Affton, MO (suburb of St. Louis, MO) committed to the social, athletic, and mental development of the youth of the community.

My my My my

Mental Training Seminars
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: Mental Training Seminars
Posted by: kereana of arnoldathletic.com
Date/Time:
We are always so focused on training our physical skills, but we forget about a huge factor...OUR MIND! Science says the mind can be trained as well. In our mental training seminars, we do just that. The mind has the ability to control our outcomes. Too often athletes step into the batter?s box or step onto the field with so many fears that causes them to become unfocused. Every athlete must train the mind daily as much as they physically train their skills. October?s topic is ?Why Athletes Fear Failure and How to Overcome It.? This session will be held at the Grand Glaize Library located at 1010 Meramec Station Road, Manchester, MO 63021 on Wednesday Oct. 24th or Tuesday Oct. 30th from 7-9pm. Registration is required and is open till Oct. 20th. For more details and to register please go to our website triplethreatfastpitch.net.  
     Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
Mental Training Seminars   kereana   1 month ago