Baseball and softball organization located in Affton, MO (suburb of St. Louis, MO) committed to the social, athletic, and mental development of the youth of the community.

My my My my

St Louis Redbirds (2019 Openings)
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: St Louis Redbirds (2019 Openings)
Posted by: St Louis Redbirds of afftonaa.com
Date/Time:
The St Louis Redbirds are looking to fill our few remaining spots for the 2019 season. We are entering our 32 year of baseball in the St Louis area and have multiple teams at each age group. (AAA, AA & A level teams). Teams will start at 4u/5u tee ball and run through 18u giving players of all ages the opportunity to learn the game of baseball in a fun environment.

Private tryouts will be held at our indoor facility 314 Training Academy in Brentwood, MO. Tryouts are not only an opportunity for us to see your skills but also a great chance for you as a player/parent to meet our staff & coaches, check out of state of the art indoor training facility, and learn more about the Redbirds program. Players participate in a 3-4 month winter training program, and full summer schedule. If you are interested in learning more about your age group and signing up for a tryout please visit stlouisredbirds.com and fill out a prospective player form.

AGE GROUPS WITH OPENINGS: 15u, 14u, 13u, 12u
     Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
St Louis Redbirds (2019 Openings)  St Louis Redbirds   2 weeks ago