Baseball and softball organization located in Affton, MO (suburb of St. Louis, MO) committed to the social, athletic, and mental development of the youth of the community.

My my My my

Impact 4 10U Softball Fall/Spring 19
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: Impact 4 10U Softball Fall/Spring 19
Posted by: Carlos Rivas of afftonaa.com
Date/Time:
Impact 4 Softball is looking for 1-2 players to complete our roster for the fall 2018/Spring 2019 season. The team is playing at KAA this fall and will be playing at B and A level major tournaments. We are looking for girls born in 2009 or later who are committed to the game of softball and want to compete at the highest level. In addition to the high level of training that will be provided by the Impact 4, Coach Rivas and his assistants have multiple years of youth coaching experience. Impact 4 Baseball and Softball is a non-for-profit organization founded by All-Star and Gold Glover Yadier Molina and Puerto Rican born Herman Perez-Calero. The coaching staff consists of multiple coaches who have played college level or higher. Together, they will provide a fun experience where the fundamentals of the game will be taught the proper way, all while promoting a love of the game.
Please contact Coach Rivas at 314-359-5774 or crivasmo@hotmail.com for a private tryout

Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
Impact 4 10U Softball Fall/Spring 19   Carlos Rivas   3 months ago