Baseball and softball organization located in Affton, MO (suburb of St. Louis, MO) committed to the social, athletic, and mental development of the youth of the community.

My my My my

13u Tigers Elite tryouts
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: 13u Tigers Elite tryouts
Posted by: matt borghesi sr of afftonaa.com
Date/Time:
Our 12u baseball team turning 13u this fall are looking for a few players and will be holding tryouts july 14-15 at Heine Meine fields 9-1130 in south county.
This is not a AA or AAA team but one with talent, proper training, and lots of potential.
We just took the championship in Gametime tournaments Stars & Stripes at the end of June. This is only one team in our Tigers Elite baseball/softball organization. We have developed these players from scratch even a few teams play high competitive ball.
Our plans for fall ball and next season are 4tournaments from 2nd week in Aug till mid of Sep. we already have a fundraiser prepared for this. Our preseason will start in November We will play one age up 14u house at Affton Athletic Association including 5-6 tournaments at our age level. We do not pay for indoor practice facilities or fields.
Must already have a little bit of baseball experience. If you feel you are interested please rsvp for this I will do private tryouts. We would like to complete our roster by 20th of July please call Matt Borghesi Sr. 3148825618 leave message, text or email at matt.borghesi@yahoo.com  
     Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
13u Tigers Elite tryouts  matt borghesi sr   2 months ago