Baseball and softball organization located in Affton, MO (suburb of St. Louis, MO) committed to the social, athletic, and mental development of the youth of the community.

My my My my

St. Louis Rebels 13U AAA Tryouts
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: St. Louis Rebels 13U AAA Tryouts
Posted by: Jeff Chandler of afftonaa.com
Date/Time:
The St. Louis Rebels will be holding tryouts for the 13U Fall 2018/Summer2019 team on Thursday, July 12th at the ball fields at Bohrer Park (5705 South Lindbergh, St. Louis, MO 63123) from 615pm - 815pm.

The Rebels are an independent team, that just concluded a 36-8-1 season playing a majority high AA schedule with 3 AAA/Open tournaments mixed in as well. The goal will be to elevate the team to AAA/Major status for the Fall 2018/Summer 2019 season, with an emphasis on player development at the higher tiers of youth baseball, as the team continues to mature and grow. We do not participate in league play, only tournaments. We've found that it works better in regard to having a more set schedule for game days, practices, training and rest days.

The team has a comprehensive training program including off-season, indoor training (All-Star Performance) that takes place Jan - Mar coupled with multiple weekly practices once the season begins. We play in 14-16 tournaments during the fall and summer seasons combined, with 2-3 out of town tournaments. Last year we traveled to Ballparks of America in Branson, MO and Lenz Field in Springfield, IL. The team also participated in a tournament at CarShield Field in O'Fallon, MO which is the home of the River City Rascals.

For additional information or for any questions, please contact Jeff Chandler at jchandler66_87@yahoo.com

We hope to see you at tryouts!

Jeff Chandler
Manager
St. Louis Rebels Baseball  
     Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
St. Louis Rebels 13U AAA Tryouts  Jeff Chandler   1 week ago