Baseball and softball organization located in Affton, MO (suburb of St. Louis, MO) committed to the social, athletic, and mental development of the youth of the community.

My my My my

2019 12U St. Louis Naturals (Coach Wright) AA/AAA Tryouts
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: 2019 12U St. Louis Naturals (Coach Wright) AA/AAA Tryouts
Posted by: Chris Wright of afftonaa.com
Date/Time:
Is your current 11U ball player looking for more from his youth baseball experience than what his current team can offer? Is your ball player committed to playing the game of baseball the right way for one of the top baseball organizations in the State of Missouri? Does your ball player want to be the best baseball player he can be through off-season development and training from college, major league and minor league baseball players? And do you as a parent want all of this at a reasonable price? If your answer was "heck yes" to all of the above, then The Naturals Baseball Organization wants your ball player!

Coach Wright's Naturals 11U baseball team is coming off an exciting and successful 2018 season with a 32 - 11 overall record. We are looking for coachable, hard-working, gritty, upbeat ball players who love to get dirty, who play solid defense, and who swing the bat with the clear intent to knock the cover off the baseball. We are proudly a AA team made up of multi-sport athletes competing with and beating AAA/Major teams.

Please come check us out, and let your son show us what he can do, on Monday, July 9, 2018 from 6:00 to 7:30 p.m. (please arrive 30 minutes early to warm up) at Lutheran South High School located just a stone's throw from AAA at 9515 Tesson Ferry Road, St. Louis, MO 63123. To register for our tryout, go to https://stlnaturals.com/tryouts and hit the Tryout Registration button, and fill out the registration form with your ball player's information. Select Coach Wright for your ball player's preferred team.

For more information, please contact Chris Wright by phone at 314.660.5716 or by email at kwcoach.wright@gmail.com.

We look forward to meeting you and your ball player on Monday, July 9, 2018 at Lutheran South High School!!  
     Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
2019 12U St. Louis Naturals (Coach Wright) AA/AAA Tryouts  Chris Wright   4 months ago