Baseball and softball organization located in Affton, MO (suburb of St. Louis, MO) committed to the social, athletic, and mental development of the youth of the community.

My my My my

2018/2019 11U Rawlings Southside Prospects
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: 2018/2019 11U Rawlings Southside Prospects
Posted by: Joe of afftonaa.com
Date/Time:
The 11U Rawlings Southside Prospects are having tryouts July 18th from 6:00 PM-8:30 PM at Vianney High School (1311 S Kirkwood Rd, St. Louis, MO 63122).

We plan to play 2 tournaments in fall 2018, 8-10 tournaments in the spring/summer of 2019 (including 2-3 out of town tournaments), and league play in 2019 in Chesterfield?s Gold League. We also have 3 first-class facilities around the St. Louis Area that are available year-round to Southside Prospect players. This includes Center St. Louis in Affton, The Ball Barn in Festus, and Balls-and-Strikes in Chesterfield.

So far this season, we have amassed a 28-13 record, with 4 tournament wins while playing some of the top talents in the St. Louis area.

The mission of our organization is to provide a positive atmosphere the promotes learning, development, and improvement of baseball skills. We do this and keep a competitive mindset in our players when they are on the field competing. Our overall goal is to continue building the kids to have them ready for the highest levels of youth and high school baseball.

The link to sign-up for tryouts is: https://goo.gl/forms/Ja0VjKFCR1V99Gxj1

If you have any questions, please feel free to email stlssprospects@gmail.com

Thanks!  
     Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
2018/2019 11U Rawlings Southside Prospects  Joe   3 months ago
    Re: 2018/2019 11U Rawlings Southside Prospects Joe 2 months ago