Baseball and softball organization located in Affton, MO (suburb of St. Louis, MO) committed to the social, athletic, and mental development of the youth of the community.

My my My my

Gold Glovers 13U AAA/Major & 13U AA 2018/2019 team tryouts
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: Gold Glovers 13U AAA/Major & 13U AA 2018/2019 team tryouts
Posted by: Gold Glovers of afftonaa.com
Date/Time:
We are proud to announce the Fall 2018 & Spring 2019 13U tryouts of the Gold Glovers baseball club. We will be offering roster spots for our 13U AAA/Major and 13U AA teams. The Gold Glovers organization has been created by Clay Bertelsman, a head coach of fast pitch softball and baseball in the Belleville/St. Louis area for many years. We are looking for several select, dedicated young men and families to add to our roster for this coming fall and spring. The level of training for this team will be and has been second to none. Training will be set by Clay then executed by the teams? coaching staff.

Head coach/manager for the baseball club will be Clay Bertelsman along with many assistant coaches and trainers along the way. The training will be long and intense, perfect for a family preparing their son for high school ball and beyond. All positions will be considered and none are set in stone. The overall ball team will focus on pure fundamentals of the game and move onto game time scenario. We will also focus on training at a high level in all aspects of the game, being a team player, and also concentrate on having fun win or lose. Good sportsman ship will be aggressively pursued. We also look after our players by making sure they are feeding their body correctly, stretching properly, and setting set pitch counts that we will not let our pitchers to go over. We already have several great players & families and are looking for few high level dedicated athletes to round out our teams.

All indoor field training will be held inside Kings Point in Belleville at Batters Box. Batters Box offers a 15,000 square foot full indoor infield with partial out field. Clay also has two 12?x12?x55? cages along with a pitching lane with a pro mound at a private location that is utilized once per week per team.

All players/parents interested please email coach Clay at goldgloversinfo@gmail.com leave your name, players birthdate and parent contact information along with any questions.

Please arrive 30 minutes early to tryouts for warm ups and registration.

Updates will be posted on our Facebook page Gold Glovers Baseball

13U eligible: May1st 2005 birth dates and later

When: 6:00-8:00pm July 24th 2018 & 6:00-8:00pm July 25th 2018
*Players are encouraged to attend both dates

Where: Althoff Catholic High School
5401 West Main Street, Belleville, IL 62226

Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
Gold Glovers 13U AAA/Major & 13U AA 2018/2019 team tryouts  Gold Glovers   1 month ago
    Re: Gold Glovers 13U AAA/Major & 13U AA 2018/2019 team tryouts Gold Glovers 3 weeks ago