Baseball and softball organization located in Affton, MO (suburb of St. Louis, MO) committed to the social, athletic, and mental development of the youth of the community.

My my My my

2019 11u St. Louis Pirates Tryouts
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: 2019 11u St. Louis Pirates Tryouts
Posted by: Karl Frank of afftonaa.com
Date/Time:
The AAA 11u St. Louis Pirates, (Players born on or after May 1, 2007) are having tryouts for the 2019 season.

The St. Louis Pirates seek to provide the perfect balance of skill development and age-appropriate fun, using techniques and best practices throughout the metro area, as well as baseball development programs around the country. We will work closely with Rick Strickland (Rick Strickland Swing Rehab, St. Louis Cardinals Swing Consultant, Blast Motion Ambassador, TPI Certified, https://twitter.com/swingrehab ) as we continue to build our training and development program, which has already proven to be very effective.

Over the past few years the Pirates staff has coached and/or trained...
- Over 350 players who have played college baseball
- Over 200 players who have played at a Division 1 school
- Over 100 players who have been drafted
- And dozens of players who have made it to the MLB

We are looking for highly dedicated kids/parents as we play 12-14 tournaments and one league throughout the summer of 2019. Winter training first week in January and we will continue to have 1-2 practices a week throughout the Summer. 1-2 Out of Town tournaments planned for next summer.

Seasonal multi-sport players are not only accepted, but encouraged, with sport priority going to their primary seasons.

To schedule a tryout, register online: https://goo.gl/forms/N6eqzuBE2G7pFJN62 (may need to copy & paste link into your browser)

For further details, questions, or comments, contact Manager Karl Frank Jr. directly at karlfrankjr@gmail.com or by phone/text at 314-518-7352.  
     Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
2019 11u St. Louis Pirates Tryouts  Karl Frank   5 months ago
    Re: 2019 11u St. Louis Pirates Tryouts Karl Frank 2 days ago