Baseball and softball organization located in Affton, MO (suburb of St. Louis, MO) committed to the social, athletic, and mental development of the youth of the community.

My my My my

TRYOUTS: 10u Swarm Baseball
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: TRYOUTS: 10u Swarm Baseball
Posted by: Karl Frank of afftonaa.com
Date/Time:
The 2018 10u St. Louis Swarm baseball team, (Players born on or after May 1, 2007) are looking to add 1-2 players.

The 10u Swarm baseball team seeks to provide the perfect balance of skill development and age-appropriate fun, using techniques and best practices picked up from clubs all around the metro area, as well as baseball development programs around the country.

We are looking for highly dedicated kids/parents as we play 10-12 tournaments and one league throughout the summer. Winter training has started on Sundays until March 25th and we will continue to have 1-2 practices a week throughout the Summer. 1 Out of Town tournament in Southaven, Mississippi is planned for Memorial Day Weekend.

Seasonal multi-sport players are not only accepted, but encouraged, with sport priority going to their primary seasons.

To schedule a tryout, register online: https://goo.gl/forms/bSEGyE6JKgrrIGxG2 (may need to copy & paste link into your browser)

You can also contact Coach Karl Frank directly at karlfrankjr@gmail.com or by phone/text at 314-518-7352.  
     Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
TRYOUTS: 10u Swarm Baseball  Karl Frank   5 days ago