Baseball and softball organization located in Affton, MO (suburb of St. Louis, MO) committed to the social, athletic, and mental development of the youth of the community.

My my My my

16U and 18U players needed
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: 16U and 18U players needed
Posted by: Bill Brady of afftonaa.com
Date/Time:
Sidewinders Baseball looking for 16U players for 2018 season, and 1 or 2 18U players who pitch. The 18U team finished second at the Mascoutah Salute the Flag tourney, second at the Fredericktown Rock Wall tourney, and fourth at the Show-Me Games this past summer. They also won the SLCAA HS age league, the Ballwin 18U summer league, and went 25-4 this fall. We have put several players in college programs over the last few years, and have three more seniors with offers they are currently considering. The cost may be the most surprising thing in our program, as this year summer fees were $300 and fall $200. We also play several spring games for those who don't play HS baseball, playing in the spring league at Ballwin and HS type games against Christian academies and home school teams from MO, Il, KY, AR, and TN. These games can be either at home (Maryland Hts AA) or on the road at their sites. You can learn more at our website: http://jscastillo.wixsite.com/sidewindersbaseball.  
     Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
16U and 18U players needed  Bill Brady   3 weeks ago