Baseball and softball organization located in Affton, MO (suburb of St. Louis, MO) committed to the social, athletic, and mental development of the youth of the community.

My my My my

18U St. Louis Legends Looking for Players for Summer '18
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: 18U St. Louis Legends Looking for Players for Summer '18
Posted by: John Messmer of afftonaa.com
Date/Time:
The St. Louis Legends is looking to add quality players to its spring/summer 2018 roster. Interested players are encouraged to join us - if possible - in our remaining weekend tournaments this fall.

For the summer of 2018, we plan on 7-9 weekend tournaments once the high school baseball season is over. Most will be St. Louis area tournaments but some may be out of town and/or college showcase tournaments.

This is a solid team with dedicated coaches committed to fundamentally sound baseball and good sportsmanship. The St. Louis Legends organization does an excellent job keeping costs low through fundraisers and the generosity of sponsors. Players for our Summer 2017 16U team, for instance, paid about $600 total for uniforms, equipment, and tournament fees.

Interested players may be asked to join us in our remaining weekend tournaments this fall. This will come as no cost to you and will constitute a way for the coaches to solidify a roster for next year.

All positions are welcome but PITCHERS are especially in demand.

For more information, contact John Messmer via email (preferred) at messmer01@charter.net, or by phone at 314-495-2059.  
     Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
18U St. Louis Legends Looking for Players for Summer '18  John Messmer   1 month ago
    Re: 17U St. Louis Legends Looking for Players for Summer '18 John Messmer 1 month ago