Baseball and softball organization located in Affton, MO (suburb of St. Louis, MO) committed to the social, athletic, and mental development of the youth of the community.

My my My my

2018 14U Rawlings Southside Prospects
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: 2018 14U Rawlings Southside Prospects
Posted by: Tim of afftonaa.com
Date/Time:
***The 14U Rawlings Southside Prospects are still considering players for our 2018 Spring/Summer roster.***
We are conducting private workouts to finalize roster spots for the 2018 season. We are looking for 1-2 more hard-working, motivated players to join our extremely talented and competitive roster. If this sounds like you please contact us, all positions considered, experienced pitchers are a plus.

The Southside Prospects is a first-class organization that encourages players to enjoy the great game of baseball, develop at the appropriate level, and work hard to reach the next phase of competition.

We are the South County based affiliate of the St. Louis Prospects organization and train during the offseason at our private 12,000 sqft indoor facility in Affton.

If interested, please contact Tim via email at ssprospects314@gmail.com, or 314-695-1870  
     Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
2018 14U Rawlings Southside Prospects  Tim   2 months ago