Baseball and softball organization located in Affton, MO (suburb of St. Louis, MO) committed to the social, athletic, and mental development of the youth of the community.

My my My my

12u STL Diamond Angels Softball Tryouts Aug. 13 at Mehlville High School
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: 12u STL Diamond Angels Softball Tryouts Aug. 13 at Mehlville High School
Posted by: mclifton17 of afftonaa.com
Date/Time:
12u STL Diamond Angels Softball seeking competitive players for the 2018 season. All positions are being considered. Winter training will be at the Training Grounds on Manchester and 141, outdoor practices will be at Mehlville High School. We will play league and 8-10 tournaments. We pride ourselves on our instruction of proper fundamentals and preparation for next level. Tryouts are Sunday, August 13th at Mehlville High School from 5-7pm. Please email me to complete and submit a prospective player form prior to the tryout. Private tryouts are possible if unable to attend on the 13th. If interested or need more details of our program please contact Mike Clifton.

Mike Clifton
leftsideofplate@sbcglobal.net
315-503-3657  
     Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
12u STL Diamond Angels Softball Tryouts Aug. 13 at Mehlville High School  mclifton17   4 months ago
    Re: 12u STL Diamond Angels Softball Tryouts Aug. 13 at Mehlville High School mclifton17 4 months ago