Baseball and softball organization located in Affton, MO (suburb of St. Louis, MO) committed to the social, athletic, and mental development of the youth of the community.

My my My my

12U Tryouts for St. Louis Flames Elite 12U
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: 12U Tryouts for St. Louis Flames Elite 12U
Posted by: Dennis Ryan of afftonaa.com
Date/Time:
Tryouts for St. Louis Flames Elite 12U will be on this Saturday 8/5/2017 and Sunday 8/6/2017 at 6 pm to 7:30 pm at Oakville High School meet at the parking lot by the fields behind school. We are a new team focusing on improving the player?s fundamental approach to the game, while preparing them for the next step in their playing career. We will focus on proper mechanics on throwing, fielding and hitting. We have set training sessions in the winter, we are a competitive independent team that practices and plays like a club team, but without the club prices. We are looking for players that have a good general knowledge of the game, and good athletic ability. We practice like we play. We teach players to do their best at what they can control: their attitudes and efforts.
Doing the little things is what makes you a great player, this is what I will be coaching Baseball IQ. Our Fall season practices start soon. We will do League play in the spring 6 to 8 tournaments 1 or 2 will be out of town tournaments. We will play in double/triple A tournaments. We will have personal one on one hitting lessons and for are pitchers/catchers personal lessons for them as well this all starts in January. We will have a Mouse Race and other Fundraisers to keep YOUR COST down.
We will hold private tryouts if you cannot make the tryout date. Please call 314-537-0882 or e-mail with questions or to schedule a tryout. Please contact me, at 314-537-0882 Ask for Dennis Ryan or email at denlos13@yahoo.com

Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
12U Tryouts for St. Louis Flames Elite 12U  Dennis Ryan   2 weeks ago