Baseball and softball organization located in Affton, MO (suburb of St. Louis, MO) committed to the social, athletic, and mental development of the youth of the community.

My my My my

St. Louis Rebels - 1 Spot Remaining
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: St. Louis Rebels - 1 Spot Remaining
Posted by: Jeff Chandler of afftonaa.com
Date/Time:
The St. Louis Rebels Baseball Association 12u (2018) is looking for 1 additional player for the upcoming fall/summer seasons. We are coming off a 20-13 season and placed in 4 of the 8 tournaments we played this summer. We are a tournament only organization that participates in high AA tournaments and will play a couple AAA next season.

Our team not only stresses development in all aspects of the game of baseball, but in development as young men as well. We participate in civic/community activities at various points in the season.

Winter training will take place as well beginning in January prior to starting the spring season. All costs associated with our team are covered by bi-annual fundraising events.

For additional info or to schedule a tryout, please contact Jeff Chandler (jchandler66_87@yahoo.com) and/or Bob Higgins (higgsbig@yahoo.com).

Thank you!  
     Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
St. Louis Rebels - 1 Spot Remaining  Jeff Chandler   2 months ago