Baseball and softball organization located in Affton, MO (suburb of St. Louis, MO) committed to the social, athletic, and mental development of the youth of the community.

My my My my

Tryouts for 12U St. Louis Flames Elite
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: Tryouts for 12U St. Louis Flames Elite
Posted by: Dennis Ryan of afftonaa.com
Date/Time:
Tryouts for St. Louis Flames Elite 12U will be on this Saturday 8/5/2017 at 6 pm to 7:30 pm at Oakville High School meet at the parking lot by the fields behind school. We are a new team looking to make a statement on focusing on improving the player?s fundamental approach to the game, while preparing them for the next step in their playing career. We will focus on proper mechanics on throwing, fielding and hitting. Doing the little things is what makes you a great player, this is what I will be coaching forever is Baseball IQ. This is what we will do for fall and spring 2017/2018 baseball season.
League play in the spring 6 to 8 tournaments 1 or 2 will be out of town tournaments. We will play in double/triple A tournaments. We will have personal one on one hitting lessons. For pitchers/catchers personal lessons for them, this all starts in January. We will have a Mouse Race and other Fundraisers to keep YOUR COST down.
We will hold private tryouts if you cannot make the tryout date. If you are interested in hearing more, please contact me, at 314-537-0882 Ask for Dennis Ryan or email at denlos13@yahoo.com

Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
Tryouts for 12U St. Louis Flames Elite  Dennis Ryan   3 weeks ago