Baseball and softball organization located in Affton, MO (suburb of St. Louis, MO) committed to the social, athletic, and mental development of the youth of the community.

My my My my

Tryout: AAA 10u Swarm Baseball May Add 1
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: Tryout: AAA 10u Swarm Baseball May Add 1
Posted by: Karl Frank of afftonaa.com
Date/Time:
The 2017-2018 AAA 10u St. Louis Swarm baseball team, (Players born on or after May 1, 2007) are considering adding 1 more player to our current 11 player roster. Solid pitching and/or catching experience only.

The 10u Swarm baseball team seeks to provide the perfect balance of skill development and age-appropriate fun, using techniques and best practices picked up from clubs all around the metro area, as well as baseball development programs around the country.

As a team with a 40-21-1 single-season (Fall 2016 through Summer 2017), kid-pitch record, we are looking for highly dedicated kids/parents as we play 10-12 tournaments and one league throughout the summer. Winter training will start on Sundays the first week in January and we will continue to have 1-2 practices a week throughout the Summer. 1 Out of Town tournament is planned for next summer.

Seasonal multi-sport players are not only accepted, but encouraged, with sport priority going to their primary seasons.

To schedule a tryout, register online: https://goo.gl/forms/bSEGyE6JKgrrIGxG2 (may need to copy & paste link into your browser)

You can also contact Coach Karl Frank directly at karlfrankjr@gmail.com or by phone/text at 314-518-7352.  
     Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
Tryout: AAA 10u Swarm Baseball May Add 1  Karl Frank   4 months ago
    Re: AAA 10u Swarm Baseball Looking to Add 1, Possibly 2 More Karl Frank 3 months ago
    Re: AAA 10u Swarm Baseball Looking to Add 1, Possibly 2 More Karl Frank 3 months ago
    Re: Tryouts: AAA 10u Swarm Baseball Looking to Add 1, Possibly 2 More Karl Frank 3 months ago
    Re: Tryout: AAA 10u Swarm Baseball Looking to Add 1 or 2 to Current 10 Player Roster Karl Frank 1 month ago
    Re: Tryout: AAA 10u Swarm Baseball May Add 1 Karl Frank 2 days ago