Baseball and softball organization located in Affton, MO (suburb of St. Louis, MO) committed to the social, athletic, and mental development of the youth of the community.

My my My my

Tryouts: AAA 10u Swarm Baseball Looking to Add 1, Possibly 2 More
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: Tryouts: AAA 10u Swarm Baseball Looking to Add 1, Possibly 2 More
Posted by: Karl Frank of afftonaa.com
Date/Time:
With a max roster size of 12, the 2017-2018 AAA 10u St. Louis Swarm baseball team, (Players born on or after May 1, 2007) are considering adding 1 to 2 more players. Solid pitching experience preferred.

As a team with a 40-21-1 single-season, kid-pitch record, we are looking for highly dedicated kids/parents as we play a lot of tournaments and one league throughout the summer.

To schedule a tryout, register online: https://goo.gl/forms/bSEGyE6JKgrrIGxG2 (may need to copy & paste link into your browser)

You can also contact Coach Karl Frank directly at karlfrankjr@gmail.com or by phone/text at 314-518-7352.  
     Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
Tryouts: AAA 10u Swarm Baseball Looking to Add 1, Possibly 2 More  Karl Frank   1 month ago
    Re: AAA 10u Swarm Baseball Looking to Add 1, Possibly 2 More Karl Frank 4 weeks ago
    Re: AAA 10u Swarm Baseball Looking to Add 1, Possibly 2 More Karl Frank 2 weeks ago
    Re: AAA 10u Swarm Baseball Looking to Add 1, Possibly 2 More Karl Frank 1 week ago
    Re: Tryouts: AAA 10u Swarm Baseball Looking to Add 1, Possibly 2 More Karl Frank 1 week ago